South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 432 Apprentice Posts
South East Central Railway (SECR), Bilaspur has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 432 Apprentice vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-11-2017 to 27-12-2017 upto 18:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 432
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
1. COPA: 86 Posts
2. Mechanic: 112 Posts
3. Stenographer: 33 Posts
4. Electrician: 40 Posts
5. Wireman: 40 Posts
6. Sheet Metal Worker: 13 Posts
7. Welder: 45 Posts
8. Plumber: 08 Posts
9. Mason: 08 Posts
10. Painter: 08 Posts
11. Carpenter: 08 Posts
12. Draughtsman: 08 Posts
13. Fitter: 05 Posts
14. Machinist: 05 Posts
15. Turner: 05 Posts
16. Surveyer: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification Candidates should have 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed ITI course in relevant trades from recognized institution.
1. Before Applying, candidates should scan their photograph & Signature.
2. Log on to the website http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
3. Go to Recruitment & select the desired post.
4. Read all the notification & click on New Registration.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2017 upto 18:00 hrs
For more details like vacancy details & other information click on the link given below….