SBI Online – 2313 PO Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the recruitment of 2313 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 2313
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
1. SC: 347 Posts
2. ST: 350 Posts
3. OBC: 606 Posts
4. GEN: 1010 Posts
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Start Date for Online Registration Including Edit/Modification of Applications 07-02-2017
Last Date for Online Registration Including Edit/Modification of Applications 06-03-2017
Date for Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
Date for Download of Call Letters for Online Preliminary Examination 15-04-2017 onwards
Date for Online Examination – Preliminary 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May’17
Date for Result of Online Exam – Preliminary 17-05-2017
Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam 22-05-2017 onwards
Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main 04-06-2017
Date for Declaration of Result – Main 19-06-2017
Date for Download Call Letter for Interview 26-06-2017
Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 10-07-2017 onwards
Date for Declaration of Final Result 05-08-2017
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
Date of Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training 07-04-2017 onwards
Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017
For more details like exam syllabus, age relaxation, exam pattern & other information click on the link given below….
How to Apply