KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 3376 Group B & C Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 3376 Principal, Warden, First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse, English Language Teacher & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given here…
KPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 3376
Name of the Post:
I. Group B: 309 posts
1. Principal: 309 posts
II. Group C: 3067 posts
1. Kannada Language Teacher: 253 posts
2. English Language Teacher: 288 posts
3. Hindi Language Teacher: 191 posts
4. Maths Teacher: 165 posts
5. Science Teacher: 271 posts
6. Social Science Teacher: 239 posts
7. Physical Education Teacher: 189 posts
8. Computer Teacher: 226 posts
9. First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator: 465 posts
10. Warden: 517 posts
11. Staff Nurse: 263 posts
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years for General, 43 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 45 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1. Refer the notification for complete details.
Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for Principal, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Kannada Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed for Kannada Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with English Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed Degree in English methods for English Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi Language as one of the optional subjects & B.Ed for Hindi Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following Subjects as optional subject (Chemistry, botany, Zoology) for Science Teacher, Degree with computer working knowledge & 01 year computer course certificate for First Division Assistant, Cum Computer Operator, Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science & B.Ed degree in Arts or Science subjects for Warden. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply OnlineImportant Dates
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
4. Again click on “APPLY ONLINE -APPLICATION FOR GROUP-B & C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY”
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-07-2017.
Date of Exam: September/ October 2017.
For more details like salary, age limit, qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given here…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Apply Online