http://rebootpt.com/physical-therapist/venous-disorders-physical-therapy-management/trackback Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 400 Probationary Officer Posts
Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bank of Baroda has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply online are given here…
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 400
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
1. Unreserved: 202 Posts
2. OBC: 108 Posts
3. SC: 60 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 20 – 28 years as on 01-04-2017. Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- for for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 750/- for all others through online by using Debit card or Credit card.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Before applying Online Applicants should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Candidates should log on to www.bankofbaroda.co.in
3. Go to Announcements & Select the Desired post.
4. Read all the Notification and Click on “”CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”)”.
5. Enter Login Details & Fill all the details the submit the form.
6. Complete the Registration if she/ he would be New user.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee 01-04-2017
Click here for Recruitment Advt & Guide Lines
Click here to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 01-05-2017
Last Date for printing of application 16-05-2017
Date for Download of Call letter for Examination 12-05-2017
Date of Examination (Tentative) 27-05-2017
For more details like pay, qualification, experience, relaxation & other information click on the link given here….